Tuesday, February 17, 2009

So simple yet so beautiful...

I suppose I wanted to see how this image translated into a smaller, web sized version.

Its subtle hues do not translate as well to this format in my opinion, but it still makes for an interesting viewing experience.

I'll be sad if I ever grow tired of snapping the flora and fauna around me...

Heck, at this point I grow sad every time I have to put down the camera. LOL!

Can't wait for the light of summer, the opportunity for photographic road trips and still more chances to make mistakes and learn form them...or not make them.

Watch this space............

1 comment:

  1. Hi sweetie,

    please please please I want to see more pictures, really liked those, it's very Californian in style (was an exhibition in Paris about one of your photographs, not sure about name now sorry)

    I have linked you with my blog
    http://oxfordparis.blogspot.com/

    and I have a few pictures on flickr at
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/36623948@N06

    ReplyDelete