Thursday, February 12, 2009

Giddy Up!

I am a spoiled Californian. I've been all over the world, don't get me wrong, but I know I love home and home is California. It's a huge state and I'd like to be more specific, but I can't be. I love every inch of the Golden state and when the sun hides away I get cranky. I survived 7 years in The U.K., with as many gray days as I've ever seen and you'd think I could survive a
few cold ,rainy days in good ole Sunny Ca., but no...when it rains, I pout. The above picture is the result of how I celebrated a 'non-rainy' day recently...I took pictures of my surroundings. Looked at my current home town with a new set of eyes -as it were. The above picture is for Amedeus Photo who has a thing for horses ;-) and who took a snap or two of this same wooden beauty at night as we made our way around town on a recent visit of his. I have to admit, I prefer to see this particular steed lit up and shining brightly in the SUN!

1 comment:

  1. Same museum, different horse ... I like this one too ... these wooden horses are beautiful and what a history ...

    ReplyDelete