Friday, February 13, 2009

Superstition


Oh dear. My friends at Isle of Jura have gone and combined two of my favorite things...Ankhs and Single Malt. I feel a rush towards the nearest, closest retailer coming on...except for the fact that its currently 12:34 in the A.M. and I have to wait until tomorrow, at the very latest.
HUMPH!
Definitely something I will write about once it's passed my sweet lips, hit my eager and waiting tongue and passed down the ole throat. Oh My...
If Bec were still alive I have no doubt a bottle would have arrived in the post
the moment it became available...
either that or there would be a bottle waiting for me when next I came to visit her in her re-located country of Wales. Now there was a woman who could appreciate a good glass of single malt...the gentle curve of a woman's neck AND a good game of Cricket all at the same time. Miss you girl. Rebecca Van Der Putt RIP

No comments:

Post a Comment