Monday, January 19, 2009

Attitude of Grattitude...



I've got one, do you?

More often then not I am grateful for the things that come my way in life.

I have many friends and Mentors from whom I learn allot all the time.


One of them is Amedeus Photo to whom I am currently indebted for the opportunity to work with two models and a MUA I've never worked with before.


What a total blast...
From shopping along Melrose Ave. to lodging at the trendy Custom Hotel,
to an introduction to Americana at Brand in Glendale, to meeting up with and being
introduced to family, to getting an opportunity to shoot scenes and settings I
would not have been able to shoot on my own.

Have wanted to work with the lovely Betcee May for a while now.
So amazingly glad I was able to...what a True Beauty.

Life is good. Friends are Great.




No comments:

Post a Comment